1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there really one for everyone? Cause i can't find mine.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by easter, Apr 21, 2014.

1. easter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello.
    I'm a 18 year old girl who has never had a "serious" relationship. Years back I had a "relationship" with a boy but it didnt last long because I dont do boys.

I find it soooo hard to find a girl. This is killing me.
    I see people holding hands, kissing and cuddling wherever I go and it makes me so sad.

Well. The thing is. I have fallen for some straight girls during the years but Im too shy and dont really know how to flirt and get closer the girl i like. At the same time, straight girls will (almost) always stay straight so I havent even tried that hard because I know running the other way is the best option.

I know like 2 gay girls and some bi girls (some of them have been intrested in me) but I have never ever met someone that im intrested in. Not even a little bit intrested in. why is it so? Where is my soulmate she have to be there somewhere.

Im a decent looking girl I guess and guys hit on me now and then, why cant a girl do that to me. Why is it so hard being a lesbian? I just wanna feel some love from someone I like.

Feels like I will be a virgin alot more years. Wow. I havent thinked off that before. When I will get a GF how to tell her im a virgin at age 25 lol.

All off this make me so depressed. Im not a very social person and this makes me even more unsure of myself.

I feel so alone :frowning2: What to do?

Sorry fo my english :grin:

#1 easter, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I'm feeling the same way!!
    But I know there is this special person out there!
    With 7billion or whatever people on earth there is this one person that's for you
    and you're for (in this case) her!
    I believe in that!
    Maybe it's a bit of naive but there has to be something what we can live for!:slight_smile:

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It will happen.

Just take the signs and go with them.

4. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

You're 18, this kind of thinking is flat out rediculous.

5. Agaetis Byrjun

There isn't someone for everyone. But there are lots and lots of people who are potentially compatible with one another! Maybe you'll have to travel or give craigslist a try, depending on how big a city you're living in. Maybe you'll just have to find different places to look. The way I figure it meeting a partner isn't that different from meeting good friends, it takes time, and I'm not all that good at that one either. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Lorn

I think if you knew more available women, there would be so much more happening. Two lesbians and "some" bisexual women isn't very much, and if you're shy it's even harder to make a connection. Not impossible, just harder.

7. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I wish I knew but there are many people who are compatible and are single just like you.

8. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't believe there is such a thing as "the one" , when you finally find someone who is compatible they just seem like "the one" . No one is perfect, everybody has positives and negatives.

9. TI uverse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I believe their will be someone it may not be now or anytime soon but their is no need to rush I am 21 and just got rejected by my first crush its still embarrassing to think about lol but there truly is no rush every time I see my sister and brother in law I know there is hope they did not get together until her mid thirties and his late thirties they now have a 2 year old son and though not perfect very much in love.

10. action160

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In all honesty there is more than "one" someones out there. The really hard part is holding on to that someone once you got them. The world is just to big for there only to be one. I hope you find some comfort in that.

11. Seagypsy

Honestly, when you get older, being a virgin will be a good thing to the girl who loves you! I know it seems like there is a stigma attached but that's more of a teenage view and when you meet older people, they will realise it's actually a good thing! :slight_smile:

Also, I only just met the most amazing girl in the world for me at age 35!! We haven't yet got together but we are getting there, we will make it, I just know she is the one for me. When your minds meet, you will know it, you will feel it and so will she! It is unstoppable and undeniable!! :thumbsup:

12. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're still young, and have plenty of time to find someone. Try not to be too desperate or you may end up with someone who is no good for you.

But you need to remember, the love of your life isn't just going to stumble in front of you and say "here I am". You need to get out as much as you can and experience the world and life. That way you are much more likely to find someone.

Even if your not social, you need to grit your teeth and put yourself out there otherwise how are you supposed to meet anyone. Remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but you will only catch them if you go fishing.

Happy days :slight_smile:

13. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Here I am baby! We sound like the perfect match! I'm 25 and completely alone in the middle of nowhere!