1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Young Blood, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I think this girl that I think I may be developing a crush for is straight, but I'm not too sure. Now some of you fabulous people suggested that I talk to her and even flirt with her to see what her reaction is. I'm just not really sure how to go about doing that. Guys I can flirt with no problem, but I feel like it might be different with girls. How would I go about flirting with her? And make sure I don't freak her out, just in case she might be straight...

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm. Normally I'd jump right into giving advice, but for a girl/girl scenario? I honestly have no idea XD. Things that one person would think of as flirting from the opposite sex might just come off as innocent compliments and conversation fodder.

You might have to drop some stronger hints that you are attracted to her, and try to steer the discussion towards orientation. If she says that she supports GSM rights, you can ask what led to her having that opinion. Obviously it could just be that she's a decent human being :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but she might say she has wavered from straightness herself, and then the door is open for acting really excited, telling her you are too, and then asking her out. There would be no room for mistake at that point unless she's a total idiot hehe, but anyone worthy of crushing on must be at least a little sharp.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: good luck with the pursuit.

3. twizt

Friendly conversation, compliments, light touching, lots of eye contact, smiles, use other non-verbal cues to show your interest, etc. the same type of flirting you would normally do it is just aimed at someone else. Different people interpret actions differently though (as they often interpret it based on their own experiences and perceptions). So if she has an interest in you she would probably interpret it as flirting and if she just thinks you are being friendly then she probably doesn't have that type of interest in you.

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Thanks! I'll definitely try these out :grin: