1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So lost and confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Akira12, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay not sure if I put it here but think I do. I'm having or have been having trouble with this for the past 4 years and finally got the courage to ask. I want to wear women's clothing like dresses, skirts, panties and such. I dot wan to have the surgery gender change but want to look feminine and girly but I don't know how. Also why are women's clothing so much more enticing and cute or sexy then men's? Is it wrong that I want to look more like a girl? I'm working on my figure like losing weight since I need to anyways lol. I really want to look girly and wear women's clothes and such. I know that the feline looking guys in anime or fanfiction are just that fiction but why are they portrayed as girly and so OMG cute!? I want to look like that but afraid and not sure if that's possible. Like the cute feline face or the bubble but kinda thing. Am I the only one who thinks like this? Feel so alone and lost and just I don't know anymore.

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sort of know how you feel :slight_smile: You may not want the surgery to become transexual, but you could become transgendered, which basically means that you do not conform to specific gender roles that were assigned to you. But you don't really need to label yourself.
    But I'm sort of in the same position. Although I'm more into guys clothing than girls. I'm a huge tomboy. Always have and probably always will. As a kid, I always dressed like a guy and I loved every minute of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    So my advice would be that if it's going to make you happy, you should go for it and don't let anyone stop you!

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. I'm just so lost and not sure what to do lol I'm glad I was finally able to say something and such you know? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

4. coyoteeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Gender non-conforming does not equal being trans. It's entirely possible to want to wear feminine clothing and posses feminine without wanting to identify as a different gender.

The best I can suggest would be to stay healthy with your slimming down (don't overdo it) and buy one or two feminine outfits to start out with that you like and see how wearing them makes you feel. Does it feel good and is it safe for you to do so? Then by all means wear them. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing you can do.

Best wishes.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you both! I'm so glad I asked instead of bottling it up inside thank you!