1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Miss My BrotherGMaybe I Need To Let Go...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Apr 24, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So I know there's nothing I can do about my parents stopping me from see someone, but I still miss him. My brother (who is 24) suggested I cut him off when I'm old enough, my Dad when my Mum told him I was gay went onto my Facebook and tried to deactivate it, he looked through my Facebook messages and the three found were
    Messages sent to my Sister saying my Dad made me want to kill myself (at one point he did)
    Messages sent to my Brother saying the same thing, and what should I do about it
    Messages sent to my friend Krysta asking if I could live with her
    I said something to my sister about my Mum's misguided but Noble actions towards my Dad, I'd said I don't think she realises the damage she's done. My Dad then says the next day if you keep going the way you are I'll help you run away, until then... My mum said what kind of kids has she raised because she was not told of the plans my siste and my brother had. I still can't get over the fact that mym mum betrayed me in such a way, but I know I'll never get an apology because she keeps making excuses for what she did, and I really want to see my brother, but I know there's nothing I can do about it. How can I get over what she did and what should I do so that I may see my brother again?