1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice and Tips

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Aladdin, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aladdin

Okay, so I'm really young. Still in school, 8th grade. Most girls are really friendly with eachother and stuff, I'm familiar with that. My gaydar -or "bidar?"- in this case is like impossibly bad. I'm not really gonna deny or beat around the bush, I'm attracted to girls and guys both, and there's this girl I'm friends with. (I'm a girl by the way, guess that was kinda vital info). Obviously shes like most of my friends that are girls, touchy, etc. Just how girls are sometimes. I really want to know if shes possibly into me or flirting without asking because asking is just... no. That's weird. For me, atleast. I don't ever date girls, I don't date anyone, really. But this is like the only girl i've ever liked alot. I was just wondering if there are any sure-fire or atleast 70%ish ways to tell if she might like me. Here are some ridiculous things that might be considered flirting or just goofing off with friends:
    We play red hands, that game where you put your hands over theirs and they try to slap yours, vice versa.
    I pick her up - literally - sometimes to be goofy and give her piggy back rides, she doesn't care.
    Whenever I got hit in the head with a frisby, she's all like aww or whatever, and held my head.
    These are completely absurd and ridiculous but im also hopeful and really dumb.
    By the way, she's Catholic. Doesn't really matter though, but that might be a factor.
    Thanks.

Edit: even though it says male, that was just a registration mistake.

-Aladdin (!) (!) (!)

#1 Aladdin, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014