1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieChalk, Apr 27, 2014.

1. CharlieChalk

Okay, so this is going to sound lame but how do you guys actually think?
    Like, I have so much stuff going around in my head and today I've been given the day off work so we headed to a nearby hotel to use their sunbed and pool and in my head, this is the perfect time to chill out and fix my head. Except I can't. It's like I have a mental block or something and I just can't sort it all out.
    So yeah, any advice?

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I have exactly the same problem.
    I tried to relax and I just couldn't. Tried to not think anything and I couldn't.
    If I ever find a 'cure' for that I'll definitely tell you.

3. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I have exactly the same problem.
    I tried to relax and I just couldn't. Tried to not think anything and I couldn't.
    If I ever find a 'cure' for that I'll definitely tell you.

4. Colours

Well I don't really have this problem. What works for me if I really need to think about stuff or clear my head, is going for a walk or sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. Your thoughts should start wandering off towards things that are/have been on your mind.

This is actually quite an important thing to do especially if you lead a busy life or a life filled with obstacles and such. But don't try to force it, I imagine that would be counterproductive.

5. Daniel003

I'm probably weird but I can clear my head best whilst around loads of people
    But otherwise, really loud music