1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emotional

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Monika the Diva, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

Hi everyone,

For the most part, I feel pretty content most of the time. I don't regularily feel sad or upset about anything. I try my best to not get upset or cry. But i don't know sometimes i feel like i am a monster who cannot feel. The only feeling i've been getting lately is anger. I get angry a lot lately. When i dress as a female, i'm happy, i emote, i am VERY expressive and confidant i can definitely light up a room as a female. As a man, i don't smile, i don't cry, i don't emote at all. Does that make me a cold emotionless monster?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just going to repeat something you said here and I want you to think about WHY I've chosen it.

As a man, i don't smile, i don't cry, i don't emote at all.

Are you a man? Do you like being a man? Do you have any desire to be a man at all?

No. Not by your own account. You know who you are. Let's see how you described the person you are:

When i dress as a female, i'm happy, i emote, i am VERY expressive and confidant i can definitely light up a room as a female.

When you are you, you are happy. You use emotions. You are a functioning human being. All that suggests to me is that you don't like presenting as male, and really that shouldn't come to you as a suprise.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I get that, in "guy mode", I have little to no feelings.
    Dressed as me, I at least have a little more emotion. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. MayatheSiren99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's definitely a trend, when hiding, even subconsciously, I'm not very expressive with big emotions. But when I'm actually being myself I can actually show how I feel and it's great.