1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else have OCD

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NicoletteChris, Apr 29, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

I'm gonna cry because lately my OCD has been sky rocketing and getting worse. My old therapist classified me as having obsessive compulsive thoughts and it's the worst thing on this planet. I have two primary OCD/phobias/thoughts.
    1. The fear of having something bad health wise happen to me that I cannot control. I also worry about embarrassing sick problems happening to me in public like throwing up or fainting. I have the biggest emetophobia/fear of throwing up ever. I worry pretty much about any health problem like fainting, schitozophrenia (though I don't have any), getting a heart attack, cancer, loosing my vision, going deaf, death, etc...

2. Obsessivness with my sexuality and the fear of not being who I want to be and turning straight or something stupid like that I overanalyze all my romantic and sexual feelings and have so many intrusive thoughts about becoming straight or beinh straight when I have so much proof and know deep down that I'm not. Lately it's been so bad I spent hours or even the whole day worrying about my sexuality ugh.

I'm going to see a new doctor soon for issues but how do some of you woth OCD DEAL with these thoughts? People tell me to just stop thinking and worrying but it's not that easy, once it's in my head I can't stop and I hate it soo much.