1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hes so annoying

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The guy in the title, yeah, hes so annoying, he pops in my head constantly... I check to see if hes home sometimes, because he lives like what? two houses across the street from m. so basically we can see eachother from my kitchen window to his spare room.

Am I hung up on him? reason being is, we had 'oral' one drunken night and I can't stop thinking about it.. I am mad at myself and him but more at myself. Sometimes I wonder if he'll be keen on doing it again but taking it further this time. I really wanna get him out of my head. like two mornings after that night he came over and acted as if nothing happened, lol he doesn't care but I certainly do.

2. helperman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Two things to consider. One he might have been so drunk that he doesn't remember. I've been wasted before and heard stories the next morning about what I had "done" and to this day I still don't know if they're true or not...and we're talking about stuff I supposedly did 20 + years ago. Second thing is, if he does remember, he might be too embarrassed to bring it up and is waiting for you to. If that is the case one of you is going to break the ice and the tension between you two. If not, you might not ever know if he wants to pursue things further. Hope that helps.

3. NicoletteChris

I have to agree with the above guy, maybe he was too drunk that night to really remember? Alcohol can totally mess up your memory and other things too so he might've woken up with no recollection of ever having given you oral. I think if it's bugging you so much or you really want to know how things are going to go on now for you and him, the best thing to do is maybe visit him or invite him over to chill and just try to casually bring it up.

4. SkyDre

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Maybe he doesn't let it thru what he feels . Maybe he is uncertain of what happened .
    Well i talk out of personal experience and i've had something simular . Let me explain maybe it can help you .
    I know what being drunk is and i've been in drunk states , but even when you are drunk some things inside you keep "alive" . Let's say it being drunk is like cutting thru the brake hoses ! But you always keep feeling and you can maybe act like you don't care and you are "drunk" but some things still come thru .
    Sometimes is being drunk a nice excuse to try somthing you didn't had the coruage to do when you are in a normal state .
    i'm pretty sure he knows what happened , and i think if you had a second chance everyhting would clear out ! It's either shame or being uncertain .

I really can't say "ask it " because i would not have the balls to do it and that's normal ?
    But maybe you can do things you both like to come closer?

Gr . succes

5. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I probably wouldn't but it would be good if he met me hlaf way ya'know?

6. SkyDre

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well "sugarPills " , i know what you are trying to say . But this isn't that easy as it looks for people ! For example i look at myself , and you can do this to (look as a neutral person to yourself) ! I once had a nearly same story as you , and i really was at the point i was thinking the person loved me . What probably , maybe was the case . "probably , maybe" , well my english isn't that well but maybe you understand ! I screwed up . Seriously , all the things we've build up i just destroyed in just a couple of scentences ! And to keep a long story short i jump to the end of it ! I told and did like i didn't like what happened that evening . Even joked with it a little to make me feel somewhat better . But deneing that i liked what happened just made a giant ravine between us . With the result of we two being very insecure between eachother and not so close anymore , not to say sometimes avoiding !
    I still want to give it a try but the person doesn't know i want . Not to say the person got it out of his mind totally . Oh yea , forgot to say the guy did the first move on that evening ! So i was nearly close to find out our status wich eachother , but my mistake destroyed eveything .

Even after this i again , did something that didn't improve our relation either and now i'm very sure nothing will will be created between us . What seemed to be a great chance for me , now seems like a impossible idea .

I also accepted it i screwed up , i am dissapointed in myself but i've learned alot . Those weeks i learned so much of being in love and feelings . Probably more than in 2 years .
    I'm nto trying to get it back together , because hope is lost maybe i'll get simular chances back together but i have a very bad feelign in it .

What am i trying to say with my story . Maybe it's not easy for you to understand this wall of text . Plus the fact i'm not a native english speaker !
    The fact is , when the fire isn't out totaly don't try to seem like you are uninterrested ! Keep the ball roling , try to find out more of eachother . And also don't deny , neither to yourself as to him . You don't have to make the big step or jump straight into it , normally there is a longer and maybe "safer" road for you to find out .

I hope my story helped you somewhat for you ... For me it's pretty painfull still to live with the facts but i'm trying to accept it and stop thinking about us . What is maybe the best , because i've been an *sshole to the person .

What i'm also trying to say , is not to give up the hope! Because there is fair chance you both open up !
    Courage !

#6 SkyDre, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @sugarpills oh come on u know u want him.

8. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Lol I do want it, but.... not from him if ya get me..
    Anyways, he came over today and we went over to his house not long afer.... He started getting mad like 'how come you're not coming over oi?' this and that but he KNOWS full well that I only have saturdays off, I work nightshift. then he was all like ' are you embarrased to be seen in public with me?....
    wtf bro??? like we hangout alll the f-ing time whenever we go out to do something... BUT all in all. I can't really get my hopes up. he's a dear friend of mine and I would lay my life down for him... I just don't want things to get complicated

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well talk things through with him and then see how things work out for ya.

10. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did , he just doesn't care. sometime s I think whether he should be in my life or not. Hes done me no favours or made me a better person

11. LostAndAffraid

How much have you done for him?

12. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats a really good question, nothing really.... nothing.. zilch. So I don't really know why he keeps coming over. The only reason I go over is to see how he is because I care about him

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He comes over bc he cares about u too and I be the likes u too and I bet u when he thinks about what happened that night I bet u he's turned on. I know for a fact u care about him. And u shouldn't expect him to do anything for u if u haven't done anything for him. If u guys do start doing cutesie things for each other then u will start to really really care about each other then comes love than comes marriage then comes well not a baby so booze? Idk and don't worry you'll end up with him one way or another bc u probably were destined to be together.

14. LostAndAffraid

My whole thought is If you haven't done anything for him how can you be upset over him doing nothing for you.
    It's obvious you like him why not show him rather than talking, that is very likely what he is doing by showing up at your house. And even if it's not you should still fond a way to show him you like him rather than, forgive me for putting this bluntly, being a spaz and treating him like he's doing something wrong when he is just trying to spend time with you.
    Live for yourself let him know how you feel with more than just words.

15. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But I'm not upset, what I'm trying to say is.. him being out of my life would... uh make no difference, yeah I'll see him across the road or driving by or w/e but It'll make no difference. After that night I see him in a whole new light... see this is what I was afraid of.. I no longer see him as a frined... I can't... oh ffs gosh Im so stupid. GAH