1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just need some advice....any advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nazj, Apr 30, 2014.

1. nazj

So i've been dating dis girl dat i love for bout a year now r close to a year...we've had our ups nd downs n relationship stuffs. Its a long distance relationship,two different countries. Dis issue started bout 3 weeks ago, am a uni student so is she ,n we're both on summer holiday. And u'd think we'd have alot of tym for each oda ,bt d opposite is d case on her end. I call her any time of d day she doesn't pick ,i send ha messages ,she doesn't reply for hours. Eventually she replies apologising n ol, giving one excuse or another. At first ha excuse was she was working ,dat i undastood bt she stopped working bout a week ago and it only got worse. She doesn't even boda apologising anymore she jst says 'sorry' or 'hey'. Now i seem like d nagging extremely idle girlfriend dat jst sits around waiting like a fool ,i've expressed my frustration in every which way nd nutin changes. Where it ol gets complicated is dat we planned to start a business togeda dis summer ,which was why she stopped working so we cud focus on dat. Bt with ol dis i dun even know where dat stands nd she's most of d capital of d business, nd i need dis business. I dunno y ol dis is happening bt am so angry n confused ,and i cant tok to any of her friends cuz no one knows we're dating. Btw Sorry for ol f short forms.

2. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Have you told *her* about all this frustration you feel? This is something the two of you need to work out. I think it's been caused by lack of communication really. Long distance relationships are hard.

The question of the business gives you a good reason to talk to her and straighten things out. If she says she's busy again, ask her for a time when she is free and talk to her firmly and tell her all that you've posted here.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't understand anything u wrote sorry.

4. nazj

I have told her how frustrated i am at what she does ,i have told everything i wrote here. Am not the type to keep things hidden ,she knows how much this pisses me off. She still does it, i don't know what else to say.

Am sorry if u don't understand what i wrote ,just so used to short forms. Bottom line is am dating a girl who is no longer giving me the time of day and i don't know what to do.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2014 at 11:12 AM ----------

And btw we have been communicating perfectly until three weeks ago. Yes i have thought what you are thinking ,that there is someone else. She says there is no one.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2014 at 11:18 AM ----------

Like i follow her on twitter ,she has time to send twenty tweets per hour-yes i counted- she has time to skype video call some dude on twitter....but she doesn't have the time to reply my messages!

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh well in that case power call her and then if nothing it's time to move on yesterday is history tomorrows a mystery which is called present and that's y they call it gift.

6. Best of Both

Best of Both Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family