1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about what to call myself, getting anxiety about it

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Wobba, May 1, 2014.

1. Wobba

Hi there,

All advice would be much appreciated. I'm a 22 male with some gay experience in the past. Put simply: I want to fuck girls but I think I'm almost mostly attracted to men fucking me.

Is this a fettish or am I bi? I have had crushes on other guys which I didn't really acknowledge but I think about specific men more, but I don't have the anticipated desire to fuck a guy like I would the opposite. I've had experience with girls and I messed around and it didn't even require much but I just wasn't that interested in fucking them.

From a really early age I told myself I wanted to be a woman. At 10 I had an extremely vivid dream where I was on an operating table, dressed as such, and the nurse asked if from now on I would want to be called Mrs #### instead of Mr ####. I'm not suggesting that transgender is an option but I thought it might be applicable.

All thoughts welcome

---------- Post added 1st May 2014 at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh btw in that dream I requested to be called mrs. I could never be transsexual maybe gay though. I have spend time thinking and imagining what it would be like to be that person I became in that dream.

I.e. If I was transsexual at heart I could be happy enough being gay. Is that unheard of? Are there others who might think like this? I don't really want to just be dominated by a woman

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U need to never get married and just do 3 whole sums and have the guy do u well your doing the girl make sense? Alright good luck to ya sweetie :slight_smile:

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They not to get hung up on labels for yourself. Regarding orientation though, you need to spend some time in self reflection and discover your feelings. You asked about being bi. Being bi means you have the capacity to be attracted all genders. Remember though, that doesn't have to be at the same time, in the same way or to the same degree. Therefore if you like a gender more and a different gender a bit less, you can still be bi.

Hope that helps a bit.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly on the same boat as you bro, Im as confused as you. But what I dont get is how can you be bi if you're more leanient towards one gender than the other. I mean I've thought of this so many times but I end up getting mad and breaking things lel. It would probably be best if you did some experimenting, Im not saying go to nightclubs and like you know BUT like idk... see which one you like more... its not a crime to like both gin and tonic