1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling very sad

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kylegf2011, May 1, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys.

I recently texted a guy I´ve been obssesing over for the last few months. To be honest he has been very kind to me, he always answers when I text.

Just a little background on him: we went out a few times before christmas, and then he left for 2 months. We texted very often while he was away, and he said we would see each other when he got back and do lots of things together. Right before he came back, he stopped texting, and when he was back, he texted a little but never had intentions of meeting up. I stopped texting too for a while, but I really wanted to see him.

The thing is, I texted him on monday, and he answered as he always does, but it was very different. Before, when I said I missed him, he would say it back, he would say he wanted to see me, stuff like that. Now he kind of dodged these statements, and continued the topic. When I asked him when we were going to see each other, he just answered, "I don´t know :/" and when I proposed a day, he said he was busy.

I know that he doesn´t feel that way for me anymore :icon_sad:

I was planning on asking him once and for all if he would still want to go out with me or not, but I am scared of ending it forever, but I now that having things the way they are right now might be worst, thinking I might have a chance with him when I don´t.

Im sorry for this long story, and thx for reading it, I just needed to share it. Right now I feel better, I am kind of over him, but I still remember things he said then, that I can´t understand why he changed his mind suddenly, and that I wish they had passed.

Any advice will be very helpful, maybe some of you have gone through similar things and can share your experiences, or give some advice :lol:

Thank you :slight_smile:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :smilewave
    U and I have spoken before and the next time u fall in love with a guy that u think might be interested in u u just go right out there kiss him on the lips and say be my bf? And if u get slapped that's a no and if they shove there tongue down your throat mmm hmm well u r good to go for the next 3 months to the rest of your life. Whatever u do act fast so that way they think your interested in them. Anyway very sorry things didn't work out for u with that guy but there r so many other guys out there who would be lucky to have a guy as sweet as u :slight_smile:

Take care bud (*hug*)

3. LostAndAffraid

What I would give for that possibility, most of the guys I'll attracted to are strait.