1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by monagirlk, May 2, 2014.

1. monagirlk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi there

I have always been attracted to girls but never had anything with a girl since im judging my self to much abt that... and the thing that confuses me is that i have sex with guys and i like it but i cant find myself being in relationship with a guy....none knows abt this i have told no one i feel embarrassed to say anything abt it, scared that ill be judged and bullied ...wat will be the first step to stop killing myself from inside and do something abt it ? :confused:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well since u've had sex with so many guys I think that makes u 20% cooler. Also I'm not really sure what your asking if your wondering about getting judged about being a bi sexual on here u won't u might in public but c'mon all girls r bi.

3. monagirlk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    well i got wat you r saying but im alittle more into girls than a regular girl and if it was that simple i wouldnt come on this site and write that :/ so ...

#3 monagirlk, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well then u my dear friend r a bisexual with a preference for girls but honestly don't label yourself just be who u want to be and not care what other shit heads have to say bc as long as u hold your head up high every single day and just not care what other people think well nothing is more beautiful than that.

5. monagirlk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    yes thats so true, im trying to hold my head up high its kinda hard thoo bc people are trying to push u hard as they can and it makes me feel bad ...

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U know what when someone does that to me when they try and be mean to me I crush them! Yes it's not always the best strategy but hey if u think you're going to bully me aw no that ain't happening. And let me tell u something if anyone tries to hurt u u tell them off and u bring up something bad that's happened to them so they leave u alone. So this one time someone said do u see how gay he is? I went up to him and said so how's your parents divorce going pretty good? Ya and then I laughed and walked away yes it was so mean but I will not be emotionally abused by dumb people. Another girl said I fucked donkeys in my free time and I was selling my ass on the street in a speedo and I said u fucking fat ass bitch! (I was so mad my blood was tingling.) I felt bad but I felt I did the write thing bc now she doesn't even say anything to me so i won't have to hear her bull shit. Now anyway baby girl u hold your head up high and u will see how it is easier if someone gets in the way kick them in the balls or the vagina and say no! Enough is enough! Your done! Then walk away and still have your head up high

If u ever wanna talk to me about anything message me on my wall (*hug*)

7. monagirlk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    yes i know we should be more strong but not everyone of us has the b.lls to confront the big mass of people judging us for who we are :frowning2: sad but true

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey if someone hates u bc of who u naturally r give them a real reason to hate u. As I always say to narrow minded homophobes don't judge the character judge the performance.

9. monagirlk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    omg this life sucks big time !

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But NCY is such an accepting city y won't they accept u?