1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused, what should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shawnb239, May 4, 2014.

1. shawnb239

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So there's this boy I can't get off my mind but I don't know if he's gay. We're both eighteen and in high school. The reason why I'm confused is because he flirts with me a lot (which I flirt back also) things like calling me baby, blowing kisses, winking at me, hugging me from behind, playing footsies, laying his head on my desk, rubbing my leg, staring at me, etc. But when he sees a hot girl he talks about how he would bang her and stuff like that and he only flirts with me when we're alone, not in front of his friends. So I don't know whether he's gay and on the DL, or if he's confused about his sexuality. What should I do, should I keep flirting with him or should I just tell him that I like him more than a friend? And do you guys think he's gay?

#1 shawnb239, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heya :slight_smile:
    If he's not gay, he's at least curious or willing to experiment with guys.

It's typical for straight guys to be jokingly affectionate with their guy friends: calling them "baby", wrestling, etc.
    But he's pretty affectionate.

Next time you two are alone and are flirting, you can ask him, "Hey, serious question, are you gay?"
    That's a pretty acceptable way of trying to find out what he thinks.

You haven't got much to lose.