1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rough Day

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by me123, May 4, 2014.

1. me123

Just here to vent a little.

Ex-girlfriend's new 'friend' is in town, and just when our friendship was getting a little better, BAM, right back to treating me like shit. Hard enough that she rubs her new girlfriend in my face, also found out she is staying a whole week longer. Though I only had to get through the weekend, FALSE.

I want us to get the friendship back that we had, it was awesome. But I honestly think I have reached my edge. I literally do nothing and I just get cheap jabs shot at me left right and centre. It sucks getting your hopes up that everything is going back to somewhat normal to just have it go to shit again. And I can't even talk to her about it for a while because they are glued at the hip.

Ugh, just had to get that out there. It freaking sucks. Makes me want to get out of this town so bad and just separate myself from all of it.

Thanks for letting me vent!

2. Emmanuella

:frowning2:

I'm sorry. Sounds like a shitty situation.

3. me123

Yeah, its a pretty gross mess. I am almost out of it though. Just have to get through the next couple months. I think the hardest part is trying to still get over her. No matter how shitty she can be to me, all I can remember are the amazing parts of our relationship. And I see glimpses of the person I used to know so I hold on thinking it may still be there. Dumb mistake on my part.