1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venting

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by polarpol, May 6, 2014.

1. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, this past week has been an emotional roller coaster, mainly because I finally came to terms with the idea of being gay. At first it was great: for two days I felt better than ever, finally being able of doing things like watching music videos without thinking "Don't look at the dancers", and I started to have a clear understanding of a part of myself I repressed for years.

But then, when all that had vanished, I found myself realizing I had no idea what to do next. There's a pressure in my stomach telling me I should tell someone IRL, but, though half of my friends post stuff about defending LGBT rights, I'm scared and I'm not sure why. I used to ignore these kinds of questions by having constant noise (music, TV, youtube videos...) playing in the background, or turning to humor, but this is no longer an option. This is the beginning of the second act, where all problems start developing.

(Even anxious and depressed, I'm still a storyteller)

And then there's the fact that, since I'm also having to deal with the wild animal of a sexuality that is running amok inside my mind, I feel like I don't know myself anymore. Sometimes I'm okay with it, sometimes I feel like a pervert and a creep, and the rest of the time I imagine what it would be like to be happily married...

I have no idea. How do I skip these scenes?

:bang: :icon_sad: :help: