1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things no one else knows... Yet.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 101DeadRoses, May 7, 2014.

1. 101DeadRoses

Go ahead, let loose with anything you want to get out as long as it is appropriate.

I can sense certain things about the future or people. I know that something big and potentially apocalyptic MIGHT (I've been wrong before) be coming in 2016 that doesn't involve politics.
    I don't want to talk about my ability, or what I know because people would probably think I'm crazy.

I'm lonely. Really lonely. I don't want to be around lots of people, but I want a girlfriend.

Sometimes, I get really depressed about things I've said to ex-friends that I will never tell anyone about. I'm the reason they're ex-friends, I'll leave it at that.

I'm very attracted to a man 34 years older than me. REALLY attracted. If he was any younger and I was eighteen... Ok enough of that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And he is a musician living in New York, so I'm never gonna get that chance anyway.

Ok, you guys go ahead and vent. I'll just stand back and wait until I have another confession of some sort.

2. fruitlapassion

Something no one else knows...?

Sometimes I think really, really bad things.It leads me to think that I may have some mental issues. I won't tell what I think.

Like you, sometimes I feel really lonely. I have friends, but they never notice when I'm sad, or angry. Of course, I DO notice when THEY're sad, or angry.

I'm not ready to have sex. People find it really weird when I tell them that I don't plan loosing my virginity this year, or the next, or the next.I've never been sexually attracted by no one. I think about kissing, hugging, holding hands, but no sex. I do do things in my room (cofcof) but I just think really doing it is a whole different thing. I don't say these things to anyone because they'll think I'm weird (that people doesn't attract me in a sexual way). But I like to think that -unlike them-I'm not desperate to prove anything, and I'll just let things happen the way it has to happen.

I think that's all! C:

#2 fruitlapassion, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  3. Emulator

Hmm, I posted something similar recently. In that case, I suppose more than one person knows :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Three things:

-My thoughts
    -Mental disorder
    -Identity

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I don't really get what this thread is about. But whatever:grin:
    It can be that I've watched too many movies and stuff but I kinda believe our world will be overrun by zombies. I think that's cause of the movies!
    I've watched tooo many conspirational movies about aliens, zombies, other horrible creature that will destroy our world. Am I too naive? I don't know.

My dad thinks, I'm naive. I'm childish. My best friend thinks I'm a bit naive.
    Am I naive? Trying to trust other people? Trying to always see the good in them?
    Today while going by bus I recognized I should just stop trying to trust everyone.
    Trying to help everyone. Even the pople I don't like. It's not good for me.

I want a girlfriend, too. And yea, sometimes I imagine her being with me.
    Exactly the same here!!! I was soo upset a little while ago. I don't know if they do that on purpose or I just don't belong to them. Or if it's me that does send out such signals. I don't know. I hate it!!! I really hate it to be ignored!!!!

5. FrenchKid98

That I'm depressed and not comfortable with myself because let's just say I'm not very fit and I don't like myself cause of that and also still on the path to accept I'm gay.
    My friends don't seem to realize when I'm very depressed at school but then I think I'm very good at hiding it because even the therapist I see for my ADD/ADHD and a bit of anger issues hasn't seen through it...yet?

6. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something no one else knows eh..?

Honestly I can relate to your Apocalyptic 'Visions'. I've had so many dreams about Judgement Day. Well what I see is like A massive black cloud englufing the earth. then havoc reigns all over. I mean there are people hiding but these 'demons' just snatch them and like .. ew no. This replays over and over again but with each dream I find out newer things, Like The Insignia of St.Germain who I never knew existed prior to my dreaming..

I don't know, I like this girl from work but I also like this guy, both have incredible butts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something might happen, but I doubt it would be apocalyptic. According to my beliefs, there is no apocalypse scheduled. Heck, the world could be destroyed anytime by nature. I've met psychics, not by choice. They have excellent deduction skills and make educated guesses. It wouldn't surprise me if they study psychology. Other than that, I've read that some people dream about future events. It'd be cool to know the lotto numbers! Maybe they don't get to pick what they see.

That is okay in moderation! I used to be apathetic, bordering on nihilistic. I trust almost everyone a little by default, but it takes a long time to earn all my trust. I forgive mistakes, but if someone fools me and is insincere when they seek redemption... I'll NEVER trust them ever again, no matter what. I also try to see the good in ALMOST everyone. You should give them one attempt and that's it.

--
    I tend to be quite open. I'll explain something that EC didn't know about me. I did it mostly because god wasn't there for me when I was bullied. It took me years to realise that the problem was PEOPLE. I'm not a Christian or a Satanist.

When I was 15 I was a Theistic Satanist. I believed there would be a judgement day and satan would defeat yahweh. The followers of yahweh (and anyone else that didn't follow satan) would be thrown into an abyss. I used the term 'xtians' to describe Christians. As I studied the occult more, I learned satan is more of a general term. It also didn't hurt to discuss the bible with people that love to study it. It's not a book that one should always interpret literally. For example, my fave 'chapter' is revelations, and you need to understand it is often explaining things indirectly and referring to earlier chapters.

8. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I forgive people too fast. I think I should try to quit this always-forgiving-thing.

9. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kept a journal for 14 years in which I've written letters explaining how I felt for the love of my life - I have never met her and perhaps never will - yet I will keep writing because it's all I have. Sometimes I think that maybe this person doesn't even exist now but perhaps in another time held apart from me; though, I have this sense and have had it for my entire life, that there is someone who contains the best of me and without her, even if I can live a happy life, I will never be fully complete.

10. LostAndAffraid

My thoughts sometimes suffocate me, literally take my breath away, make me forget to breath. I'm slowly giving up on my dreams cause they haven't been working out at all, I don't know what else I can even do without them because music is all I know how to do. That first time I went on stage ruined me, I knew there was nothing else I could do with my life. Now I'm depressed because it seems like life gave me a false impression now I'm lost in what I'm supposed to do.

I too have dreams about the post apoptotic future and mostly running away from mercenary groups. Though it seems like I'll do an okay job of surviving.

I have a crush on a 16 year old that makes me feel guilty as hell cause I'm half his age older than him even though 16 is the age of consent here I'm not going to make any move because I feel guilty for liking someone so young.

11. mangotree

I very recently found out that my mother's father's brother's son's son is gay. (my 3rd cousin?)
    I looked him up on Facebook and and I think he's hot.

12. ChainsrGone

I have a way of being able to look into people's eyes and knowing some of their story without knowing anything about them.

13. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I avoid these types of people-closed book.

14. Sade

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am secretly trying to be a better person. Before, whenever I would look around, all I could see was liars, hypocrites, and selfish jerks. I hated everyone and wished that either the world would burn...or just me. But I have realized that I don't care if someone is selfish anymore. Everyone is a little hypocritical or a little selfish. That's the way the world works. Now, whether it takes fifty seconds or fifty years, as long you change or are willing to change, I will forgive you.

15. Emmanuella

Aww, this is kind of really sweet. Hopefully one day you will meet her (in this life time), and who knows, maybe you'd be able to share that journal with her. (Why is there not a heart emotican?!) <3

16. 101DeadRoses

I don't mean an apocalypse as in "wipe out all life on earth" I mean something that will kill a huge amount of people, and cripple technology for many years.
    Humanity will endure, but it will be hindered severely. Some parts of the world will be untouched however, like Tokyo Japan, and others like the americas will be nearly wiped off the earth.
    If it even happens... :lol:

17. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, I understand better now. I hope that doesn't happen! Nobody likes to leave a good party! The cynic in me says it is very possible if people don't get their act together. The evil side of me says it might be a positive thing. We can start over again with more sense.

18. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope so but sometimes I feel like it's impossible. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Munyal

I haven't been legitimately happy in about 8 months
    I just realized I have a huge crush on a classmate who is obviously straight
    Sometimes when I'm bored I pretend I live in the Pokemon World, but I think a lot of people do that
    People at school are stupid
    My parents just don't get it
    Finals are coming and I don't know how to study
    One time while on vacation, my family stayed in a hotel room, and I was going to the bathroom but I had major jet lag and was way tired, and so I tripped and totally fell on top of my brother (he sleeps in just shorts). I freaked out and pretended to sleep for like 2 hours. I don't even know why, I could've just told him I tripped. Instead, 3 a.m. Jet lag kicked in and I still had to pee really bad.