1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Guys Please..... :C

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Finaru, May 9, 2014.

1. Finaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So recently I have really started noticing straight guys, like a lot, are so much more touchy than back then. Like, when I look at my brother's relationships with his friends from middle school to college, most of the time, they have only gone up to giving their "brohugs.". There is 5 year difference between us by the way, and I'm in high school while my brothers are away at college. In middle school for example, I would have this one friend, and some others but they weren't that bad as this one, that was extremely touchy with me. He would always give me a hug when he passed by me in the hall and sort of "feel" me up. During this time I already knew I was gay and I ended up crushing on him, which did not end well, but moving onto high school I still end up having guys that are probably straight feel me up. I would have people that I consider as acquaintances/friends squeezing my ass and doing all sorts of other stuff. I've been told that I look cute and that I look feminine features but that can't be all there is to it, right? It happens to other guys that I know too that don't look feminine of w/e, but as a somewhat flaming homosexual this is pretty frustrating. Getting mixed signals and what not(however you take their actions, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE FROM THE GUY YOU'RE CRUSHING ON :eusa_doh:slight_smile: is pretty annoying and I was wondering what are your opinions on this, and how do you guys end up dealing with this.

On a side not, I live in NYC and I'm part of the "new generation" as I'm 15 right now so maybe it's just the very diverse and unique environment I live in or this is some cultural revolution among straight guys that I am not very informed about.

#1 Finaru, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly wouldn't stand around and keep taking this. I would scream until they heads fell off to stop touching me. Oh and I would never jump into conclusions and develop feelings for some guy while I wasn't sure if he was gay or not. This might save you from a couple disappointments. I don't trust people when it comes to this, but that's just part of my nature I guess. Staying invisible above all else, until the time is right.

3. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot of guys are just huggy (me included). And especially knowing that you're gay, they may be making an extra effort to not seem standoff-ish or weirded out. I think it's nice. :3