1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keep hinting and then....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Wolf123, May 9, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel like I am hinting to people more and more about my sexuality. Just a few days ago I was talking to my crush and I mentioned how someone in my family thinks I am going to hell. She kind of looked at me like, "Well you aren't evil so why would you." Then I just changed the subject because I didn't want to talk about that part.

What would be your reaction if someone told you this? Would you have a feeling that they were talking about the sexuality aspect of the bible? We were talking about religion so....Some people also don't know I am gay.

2. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would assume they were exaggerating, or that the person has a self stem issue, or that they have stupid relatives. But I'd still want to hang with them, because of the mystery.

3. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't necessarily think anything about the Bible (and its longstanding erroneous interpretation) if someone said that to me, if I had no particular reason to suspect that they were gay.

I might be a little curious why they said that & what their "vice" was, in their family's eyes, though.

4. Slothus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She probably forgot. If this was the only time perhaps it stuck in her mind but I doubt it would make her think you were gay.

Then again if this was me I would think they had some secret, just not necessarily their sexuality.

5. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a weird way of trying to get people to figure out what I am saying or wanting to say. I don't like the words I am gay so its still tough to say it. Plus, I am only out to two people at work and my family.