1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Countrygirl545, May 11, 2014.

1. Countrygirl545

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi i am Brittany and im 15 and i really need your help. I have recently been questioning my sexuality(i am thinking i am lesbian). I thought i was bi a while ago but my dad convinced me i was straight so for a while i did not think about it. But for a while i have been fantasizing about women. I also get really turned on by women(not by men honestly at all). I tend to look at women without even knowing and turn away really quickly.I am honestly am embarrassed to say this but i tend to look at women's boobs and butts when i am out with family. Also it doesn't feel right when i say a guy is cute if that makes any sense. I also get uncomfortable when my friends talk about guys because i think i may be gay. Iv also had dreams about making out with girls. i also think i may have a crush on one of my best friends. I am afraid to be gay because my brother( I'm closest to him) doesn't approve of gays. Also part of my family who i am also close to is religious as am i and i don't think they approve either. I know i know myself more than anything but i just wanted somebodies opinion.

PS sorry this is so long and all over the place. i wanted to get as much in as i can remember

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what you have said I would say you are gay. But you don't have to be so focused on putting a label on your sexuality. As for your family they should love you kno matter who you love but I know that it doesn't turn out that way for everyone unfortunately.but remember you don't have to come out until you are ready.

3. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    By the sound of it, I think you are lesbian, yes. You said you thought you were bi a while ago... how long ago was that? Were you having the same kind of feelings then?