1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is wrong with this guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by machinegundwarf, May 11, 2014.

1. machinegundwarf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so this guy in my gym class acts really homophobic. like one time he was at the water fountain bent over, and i was standing behind him and he turns around and says don't stand there like that it looks gay. so after that he kind of followed me around in the locker room and was always around when i changed. then when we were going outside to play basketball he comes up behind me and whispered penis in my ear. that was 2 days ago on friday. what is wrong with that guy?

2. somethinmissin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol, this totally reminds me of the nonsense guys did in high school. All I can say is that in all my high school days I did not figure it out. I think you should just be weird back to him and reply with something like, "Oh no, sir, not penis... BALLS."

3. oliro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do something creepy, scare him away and/or publicly humiliate that jerk

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes the most homophobic people are the ones who have strong (repressed) homosexual attractions. It doesn't justify what they do, but it does explain why they are so obsessed with homophobia.

You could call him out and say "Why are you homophobic?" or "Why do you hate gay people?" He will most likely deny it (in which case you can point out some example), and his reaction may give away his true feelings.

Or, if he's a really annoying jerk, you could do the whole "You know how I know you're gay?" line, and you have the "evidence" of him whispering penis. Homophobes are often really afraid of the tables being turned and getting accused of being gay.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That guy is a fag. Clear as day.

See, the thing is, behaving like a homophobic jackass, especially in high school, is something people do to throw others off the scent. As in "if I act homophobic, people won't think I'm gay." I know how this works, because I did it. He's a dude who is ashamed, and he probably likes it in the butt.

Feel no need to have any compassion for the coward. Until such time as he ceases sexist and harmful activities, he's a criminal mind. If he continues to stalk you, I recommend using the full power of the school administration to move him down the next stage of the school-to-prison pipeline.

#5 Pret Allez, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014