1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay, and does this count as a sin?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by barbur11, May 12, 2014.

1. barbur11

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have found that I enjoy having camera sex with transvestite, transgenders and men. Although I enjoy this, I would never have actual sex with any of the three. There's something about just watching and having this type of fun...

I've found this very confusing and am worried that it might be considered a sin etc.....

Does this make me gay or bi? Or is it some type of fetish?

I am certain that I do not like men and wouldn't do anything in real life, just enjoy masturbating with TS, TV, CD or M's....

Any help would be appreciated!

---------- Post added 12th May 2014 at 04:00 PM ----------

When I say sin, I mean to say that I am concerned that religions find being gay or bisexual a sin...I am not here to judge if it is or isn't, after close examination I still remain unsure if religions do find it a sin, however I have decided that to be on the safe side, I don't want to be committing gay acts, just to ensure I do not commit sins...

2. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe in the fact that the word homosexuality was not entered in the bible until 1946, you can look it up and it is true. I do believe homosexuality is not a sin, and if you are a believer in a upper being. He will accept you regardless if he truly as great as they say

3. Story Jinx

No, homosexuality is not a sin.
    It's been around forever and in every culture.

I've read a article about the part of the bible saying that "you will not lay down in a bed with a man as you would with a woman, it's an abomination", they clearly shown that the true meaning was lost in translation, and that what they meant is, the bed of a woman is HERS and HERS only, and the only person beside her allowed in her bed is her husband, therefore, you shall not lay down in the bed of a woman with another man, because it's the WOMAN'S bed.

They were not even talking about homosexuality.

And you know the bible is way out dated and they say you can sell your daughter or cannot work on Sundays etc..

So really.. I wouldn't take the bible at the first degree..

now.... if it makes you bi.. I don't know man...
    Maybe not!
    Maybe you're simply straight with that kind of fantasies.
    Maybe you're heteo-flexible.

Just... don't worry about it :wink:
    Enjoy, that's all :slight_smile:

4. GurtieP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing you need to consider is that many people take a couple of verses from the Bible completely out of cultural and social context. Being gay isn't a sin. However, homosexual acts (just like heterosexual acts) can be sinful. Just be careful of crossing lines. God loves his gay children. Have a blessed day!

5. chi29

Looking at other men can be considered gay but not at all times. Some other guys also check out other men and it doesn't make them gay. Maybe you can call the person curious or questioning but you can't quickly label it as gay or maybe (as you guessed) its their fetish.

On the note of being gay as a sin, it is not a sin unless you believe its a sin. Maybe some culture or religion consider it but look at the big picture, has any major bad things happened because of homosexuality and homosexuality alone? For me I don't recall anything other than other people bashing the idea of homosexuality because they don't like it or they disagree with it. There is nothing bad about it people just go and look at the picture and bash what they don't like about it and they don't even try to look within the message hidden within it, they're just spreading hate and negativity which is completely not productive.

At the end of all of that it may or may not be a sin. You may or may not consider yourself gay. But you cannot change yourself from what and who you really are.

6. Saint Otaku

Most believe, myself included, that a literal interpretation of the Bible says that same-sex intercourse is a sin.

However, sin is a man-made concept, and even if you don't believe it is man-made, you can always justify homosexuality with a more lax/less popular interpretation of the Bible.

7. Story Jinx

read the bible in hebrew, and then come talk to me about "literal interpretation" :slight_smile: