1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared to kiss crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, May 15, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

Does anyone feel scared to make a move and kiss someone they like, in case they get really nervous and it's rubbish and they think it means you don't really wanna do it??? :frowning2:

Also I normally haven't enjoyed snogging boys but is that just cos they weren't really the right gender for me......? So kissing a girl might be way better!!

I have actually kissed one girl and it was better, but with this one, we can't get the timing right yet.... :icon_redf

2. all the time!

i can kiss someone i dont have feelings for no problem. but someone who i feel something for whole different story.

when the timing is right i think youll both know. if it hasnt happened then no biggie. sometimes things take time. dont worry about it. it will happen, when one of you decides 'thats it im just gunna do it' lol.

3. Seagypsy

Thanks :slight_smile: I think you're right - hope so anyway!!

So glad it's not just me who gets scared of the feelings I have for her, I just hope she knows that too!! We have both physical and mental attraction and it's reeeeally strong but thats why it's scary!!!!!! (*hug*)