1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb question...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RoyalNight, May 15, 2014.

1. RoyalNight

RoyalNight Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So i cut the selves of one of my old shirts if my parent's new they wouldn't be happy because i'm a female and they don't want a shirt to be fucked up. I never got to do this before and i feel like iv'e never felt before over something so little and so dumb. But i feel like i'm me like iv'e always wanted to feel. I'm actually upset thinking about that.
    Growing up they always assumed i was trans and i'm not. :frowning2: They never allowed me to wear clothing from the men's and even now that i'm a adult i can't move away and have to hide the shirt because i'm "Scared" what they will think or say. I wanted to ask why it is that my emotions are going wild over something so little and dumb?
    Why is it that i feel alone with this, have you felt the same ever? :help: i actually feel ashamed but very happy i because i feel like me.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you just saying you want to wear short sleeved shirts? They make those for women I think, right?

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol. But cutoffs can also be quite feminine, and have a sort of no-nonsense, rebel look to them. If they value that shirt over your desire to express yourself through honestly innocent clothes, they need to rethink their opinion of that.

4. MommaFrog

you cut the sleeves off of like, a t shirt to make a tank top?

---------- Post added 16th May 2014 at 12:22 PM ----------

that seems a little normal to me, lol. I have mutilated shirts to redesign them...