1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MommaFrog, May 16, 2014.

1. MommaFrog

My bf has a few mostly non-threatening medical conditions (Marphans syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, stomach ulsur...) All of this I have known about, we have talked about, and we knew some would EVENTUALLY need surgery.

I have spent the last 2 nights in a hospital next to him. We are currently in a cardiac intensive care unit. They are talking about him being here for a week or maybe more... its been test after test, we are both running off of little to no sleep.

I can handle all this, i want him treated and better. Here's the issue... He wants to leave. He wants to just go home and I don't understand why. He wont do anything but lay in his hospital bed and freak out. I love the shit outta him, but hes just not wanting to do ANYTHING. He lays there and sends himself into a panic attack about possible surgery, or the fact that he dosn't want to be here... his blood pressure rises, and they give him more meds....

What can I do?