1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to handle wrath?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FireSmoke, May 16, 2014.

1. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Like above. I have like a rancour inside but I'm not able to decode it.

2. Rumpletubb

I'm the same. When my fuse gets lit (which takes time) the bang that follows is huge.
    I handle it by stepping back, trying to focus and be alone. Then I go throw or punch pillows.

I think it is important to remeber how you react and act before you go off. Be clear with how you are feeling so you can get away from the thing/person that triggers you.
    Take deep breaths (cliche, I know) and try to focus.
    It takes time and effort but it works for me.

Or, you can get a golden snuggle crazy cat who insist on cuddle with you and won't even let you write on a forum -.- (he's walking on my feet and is at the moment halfjumping on me to get my attention)

#2 Rumpletubb, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My experience is most of the anger we fell is justified in some way. So maybe you can use injustice against you as a clue. Think about the things that happened that triggered or lead up to the anger. Try and decode it by working the events in reverse order, starting with the anger and going backward in time until you reach a point where you aren't angry. Focus on that transition point and see if you can locate the trigger.