1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ooops I did it again (went to a bar)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by robotman, May 17, 2014.

1. robotman

So... It was my friends birthday... He invited all these people who I didn't know and while it was fun I felt abit uncomfortable... He left early and left me with his friends but I felt so odd and I left but low and behold... I met some random people outside of the club... We then went to a gay bar (This is my second time for all of you that didn't see my first thread on this)... I had so much fun again... My sister told me one day I am going to meet some crazy people that will try and hurt me and stuff :sleep:... I know that I shouldn't be so trusting but that is just me (especially when I have a drink). They weren't from the area, which is good because I wasn't either... They were bi I think and they said that they met online. They told me to give it a shot but I am abit nervous... Sadly I didn't get their numbers because they live so far away from me but I still had fun. I really want to make some new friends, I hope that I will soon, I am honestly a nice fun guy lol...

I just want to be happy lol... Anyways, I thought that I would just randomly make this post and keep y'all up to date even though I am sure that none of you care :lol:!

I wish that I was always this confident, I think I would be more comfortable with who I am, have friends that I feel that get me and would just enjoy myself but I guess that is why alcohol makes us all social lol!

Sorry if this is incoherent btw, I just woke up!

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well done …. its great that you are going of it.. Maybe in time you'll have a rock solid group of friends to go with and look out for you