1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good-bye empty closets

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Alehkz, May 18, 2014.

1. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am saddened to say that I need to learn how to manage my time wisely.

I need to say goodbye for three reasons:

1) my ex is cutting me out of our phone plan and I'm going back to a flip phone :confused:
    2) I need to quit being online and sleeping properly:sleep:
    3) I have found some support and advice, different perspectives and all, but people easily get into big arguments and it disturbs/stresses me out. All I do is post my opinion or give advice but it isn't too long until someone tries to school me or shove their POV down my throat. Got enough of that on a daily basis.:icon_sad:

I have made some friends on here and kind of grown attached but it is for the best. I look forward to one day returning and having more to tell, more to offer to others and perhaps also give myself the chance to make the changes that I know are good for my health. I need to sleep, eat, and dress better. I just got promoted at work and with more responsibility come big changes in store. I can run a store. But I need to take care of my body just as good and then better than I do my store. I need to be more responsible and more liable for my health and also stop neglecting other things in my life. I am 25 years old and if I was feeding a child what I eat, I'd be a horrible parent. Mac and cheese, sandwiches, canned fruit...those are snacks. Not food. I'm gaining weight eating things that satiate for a bit but that don't nourish me at all. This has got to stop. I struggle with sleeping. But I need sleep. My focus and multitasking abilities are gone. I have a poor attention span and iI forget things very much. I stress out quick and I feel tired. Even lazy. And it is all because I do things last minute, procrastinate, or just flat out don't take care about anything. I need more order and self discipline in my life. I am ashamed of admitting this to a lot of strangers, but it wakes me up and makes me want to really see that this is affecting my life adversely. If Icontinue on this pattern, iI can tell that my life will always be chaotic,impulsive, depressing, stressful, unhealthy and undisciplined. I have many goals and dreams and ambitions that I want to achieve and I know I can make them happen. But not if I continue down this path. I live on my own. I have nobody to blame BUT myself. Time to wake up, Alehkz. Enough is enough.:dry:

2. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey, don't beat youself up about this. We hate to see you go, but your circumstances are understandable. Don't forget that our support here from EC stays with you always!

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bye :smilewave