1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant stop feeling sad

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kylegf2011, May 18, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am really trying, but its getting annoying. Its about a guy I met, we hooked up, and then we went out for a few dates, he left but was going to come back two months later, he was really nice, and we texted alot while he was gone. He said we would see each other when he came back, but when he did, we never met.

I have texted him a few times, to which he has answered kindly and all, but not like he used to, and has demonstrated no intention of wanting to see me again :frowning2:

Its been almost a month since I last texted him. I know if he´s not interested anymore there´s nothing I can do about it. And Im trying to move on, but when Im starting to feel betetr, I remember something about him, and then I see the texts he used to send me, and I get really sad, and wonder why he stopped liking me.

I can´t get him out of my head, I don´t want to text him again, but at the same time I want to ask him why he got tired of me. I feel sad all the time, and I dont know what to do :icon_sad:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U need a night at the club. There r plenty of guys/girls out there and this happens to a lot of people. But they always find the right one and I'm sure u will to. U have so many people come in and out of your life whether it's your friends or relationships it will happen to everyone. But I'm sure you'll find mr. or mrs. right :thumbsup:

3. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that it is his loss that he doesn't want to give you a chance and show you that he appreciates you in his life. There are other people out there who will treat you so much better than he has treated you, especially by not treating as well as he used to.