1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi guy & straight girl cuddling ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PurpleLily, May 18, 2014.

1. PurpleLily

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have recently befriended a male who is a closeted bisexual guy. Although we both have admitted sexual attraction to one another we've never done more than cuddle we both okay with it being nothing more and have even discussed it multiple times. He is more into guys than girl and has only came out to a few people, his family does not know. I want to help him find himself, and I want to find myself because I am as well experiencing some confusion. I enjoy our cuddle sessions. Is it normal for a bi guy and a mostly straight girl to cuddle and just be best friends?

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Even two straight guys or two straight girls can cuddle together just as close friends. I wouldn't read too much into it unless there is some further indication that he is into you romantically.

93 Percent Of Straight Men In This Study Said They've Cuddled With Another Guy

3. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My straight male friend and I cuddle a lot and I consider him to be my best friend... we don't do anything else. It does feel nice, and neither he nor I want to do anything further than that. So, speaking from experience, it's possible. But you should be sure that you both know exactly where you stand and how much each of you can give.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, I mean why not???