1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just dont know. im so confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by firestarter, May 19, 2014.

1. firestarter

Hi its my first post so here i go.

Im bisexual and there is this guy i know he is really cute and sweet and sexy. I like this guy but i am in no way in love with him. I think he is gay. I dont know if he is straight or bi or gay. But we are really really close. Kissing on the neck hugging eachother goodbye. He tells me he misses me when im not around for a while. We make eye contact all the time. He blows kisses at me. He once grabbed my hand walking down the road and didnt let go. He has told me he loves me so much that it hurts. Heres the confusing part.

He told me he isnt gay in any way and that he loves me as a friend. He also has told me that we would make a great couple. He has said im an amazing person. Friends have told me to make a move because we could make a great little couple. He has kissed me once but whether that was accident or not i dont know.

Please help me figure this out. I do like him but i dont know if i should make a move. :confused:

2. Aaron82

Aaron82 Guest

Maybe he's gay but he is in closets

3. venuss

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    But the point is he already told you about his sexual orientation. IMO it means that he does not want to go further with you. I also met a girl two years ago, and we were really close. (I know for girls, it's quite different from boys. Girls CAN be close.) But she told me that she didn't love girls, and of course never into me. What I want to say is, if your friend has already expressed his thoughts to you, then you need to accept it.

I'd suggest you use more ways to confirm his sexual orientation first, maybe asking his opinion to LGBT movements. 'Cause if you make a move, you may risk losing your friendship. (Like me:'()