1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling like your life will never be as you wish?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Despitelove, May 19, 2014.

1. Despitelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever felt LIKE THAT?

Sometimes I feel like my life will never be happy..
    Sometimes I feel like I won't have a boyfriend nor will I be able to have a relationship with someone, due to my personality or to my body which is not really beautiful (I'm skinny and I'm not satisfacted with my body image, however I have already talked about it).
    Sometimes I feel like my life will always be shitty, I will always be made fun of by people, I will not have any friends because of my homosexuality, I will not find a job because I believe I'm not worth anything and everyone is better than me.

It's a bad sensation, obviously. Feeling like your life will always be like this. I don't believe in ''it gets better''. I don't believe in anything anymore. I don't know what to do . I wish I could fall in love with someone, and kiss him, and love him, but it's not so simple in this society where if you are a little different you are discriminated a lot. It would be scandalous, to have a homosexual relationship or to come out in my class. Obviously there are people who understand and accept me the way I am, but they are a minority comparing to the majority of homophobes, ignorant and crazy teens.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so im guessing your in high school right? Well ya it is a horrible time. So anyway if u maybe try and find a guy u think or know that is gay be friends with him see how he is with gay people and if he's cool with it then come out to him and u could be surprised.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But honestly I know how u feel sometimes i feel like ill never find mr right. Im here for ya if u ever wanna talk just message me on my wall.

4. KWDBM

I know it's a LOT easier-said-then-done, but the only people that you *should* care about, care about their opinions, hang out with, etc, is that "minority". So what if there are plenty of people out there who are narrow-minded and bigoted and phobic? Who cares? They don't know you, don't know what a wonderful person you are, and they really just don't matter in the long run.

You say you don't believe that "it gets better", but things change. Change is sort of one of the *only* constant things in life. No matter where you are right now, whether you are happy or sad or whatever, the situation is *always* going to change. So when you are feeling down and like nothing is going your way, there will always be that hypothetical list of how the situation can change... And there *will* be good options on that list.