1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian dreams.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by aurorabourne, May 19, 2014.

1. aurorabourne

aurorabourne Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yep okay now I don't mean of the sexy sort here, although yes I have those too, but last night I had a dream I was in a relationship. I had a girlfriend and it felt great. I've been struggling with the thought lately of eventually introducing someone as 'my girlfriend' but in my dream yes I was nervous of course but it felt so relieving and I started to say it a lot. I was PROUD! Like of course I know that this was only a dream and although I don't have a girlfriend I feel like maybe my subconscious was getting me ready and letting me see that this is something I can do and don't have to be afraid of doing. I don't know for all I know it could just be a lot of rubbish but I'd like to hear what you have to say about it. If you had a similar dream experience what you would interpret this as? Thanks for reading, I just really felt as though I needed to share this :slight_smile:

2. Butterfly72

How did you feel when you woke up and realised it was only a dream? xx

3. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This exact scenario happened to me last year before I realized I am a lesbian. I dreamed that this girl I knew from school had a crush on me and I her. This, in my dream, led to a top secret love affair. However, the truth had to come out sometime and I told my parents about her and our love. They reacted amazingly well, which in itself tells me it was only a dream, sadly. Anyways, we became girlfriends and I was so inexplicably happy. The joy I felt for days after the dream had ended. She has since graduated from high school as I am about to. Nevertheless, I will always remember her and the joy I felt.

4. aurorabourne

aurorabourne Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It was a mixture of emotions, I was happy in a good mood but sad it was just a dream and also a little taken aback by it haha
    Sarah, thank you so much for sharing I like to hear common experiences, especially because it was so significant to you! :slight_smile:

5. thekillingmoon

Was it one of those extremely realistic dreams that you can't shake off immediately when you wake up? I think dreams are just dreams, not an indicator of anything. Although, dreams come from our subconscious mind. So if it made you think about wanting to do something and gave you some clarity over a real life issue, that's great.

6. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think dreams are more like experiments than indicators. Sometimes I dream about things I want to happen but I don't dare to do. I dream about overcoming fears but also of fears coming true.