1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Dream Thread

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Dryad, May 20, 2014.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I had a weird dream. I met a woman. She was older than me, looked like 25 but said she was somewhere between 30 and 35. She was dressed a bit boyish and had a cute face. I asked her name and she asked mine, I still remember it. We talked a bit, then kissed and cuddled and had sex and I was very turned on and I liked her very much. But I had a boyfriend so I also felt guilty. She asked me why I'm sad and I said I have a girlfriend, I don't know why, and I left. Then we met again and I still liked her but she suddenly begun to look older and her face became more masculine, I was wondering if she was a man and I wasn't attracted to her anymore. She was hurt, but I was relieved cause I stopped cheating on my boyfriend. Then she became younger and a woman again, and we started kissing and cuddling one more time. Then I woke up, feeling good because... well it was a nice dream, romantic and sexual, but also because it was just a dream and I wasn't cheating. :confused:
    I don't understand anything of it, neither do I worry about it, but I found it interesting and I'd like to share it, as my dreams rarely refer to gender and sexuality as their main themes.