1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do about this girl?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by pbateman, May 22, 2014.

1. pbateman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Made a thread a few days ago but still in need of some advice.

Long story short. I went to college. I had 2 relationships whilst there. I made friends with a girl and her flat mates. This girl started to like me, then stopped. One of her flat mates started to like me, and still does apparently. Their other house mate started texting me wanting to 'do things' with me. I turned her down. I like their new flat mate, though she only became single in the past couple of months. We appear to have a lot in common. A night out we were on, she said I had nice eyes, couple of days ago she called me cute for having a photo of my DVD collection on my phone - dunno why that's cute but whatever. I don't know if I'm reading too much into things.

I still live near the college, and a week or so ago, the girl who was texting me rude stuff joked about me making my way through the girls at college, meaning my exes, and then her two flat mates who liked me - though I didn't like them and nothing happened. I laughed it off, then she said not to worry, her and the other flat mate (girl I like) don't like me. She doesn't know I like this other girl, at least I don't think anyway so dunno why she said that.

Couple of days ago, the girl who I'm closest with, friends wise, invited me to a bbq. I went round to her house first, and the girl I like was there, who said we should watch a film. I was going out but said when we're back we should watch it. It's my favourite film, as well the girl's who I like. We get back kinda late, girl I like is tired but we all watch the film. All three of us are watching the film, me and girl I like talk and stuff, film finishes, she goes to bed. Me and my friend are in the living room and she starts being touchy with me, as the girl I like walks in to get something. I was a bit uncomfortable, but think nothing of it.

I leave to go home, and when I get home I messaged her on Facebook (we're friends on FB). I check this morning and for some reason my message went into MY other message box, and it says it's not been seen. Will it have gone into her other folder too, thus not getting a notification for it?

Anyway, what the hell do I do? I want her number to speak to her without her flat mates being around, but not sure if I've blown it because am close to this other girl? Should I just drop it? I mean, I don't want to go round to see the other flat mates again because I don't want the girl I like to get sick of the sight of me already.

Any advice?

#1 pbateman, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014