1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian bar alone: good idea? Bad idea?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by wanderinggirl, May 22, 2014.

1. wanderinggirl

Has anyone gone to a lesbian bar alone? Is it a good way to talk to cuties and hang out or is it creepy and weird? I don't know anyone who would go with me to one, I have only straight friends... :tears: (jk i love them)

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm in the same spot I don't think it's creepy or a bad idea I don't have any lesbian friend I have one gay friend but he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me so I guess I'll go alone .

3. wanderinggirl

Thanks Stocking. I live in the city and I feel like there's all this nightlife, and not like I really want to be in the "scene" but I think it would be a lot of fun. What's going to be your strategy for tackling it alone? I'm not great at approaching people, I'm thinking of maybe joining in on a pool game or something. I don't know if that would be weird or not.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well for me now I'm doing something during the day time I'm not a night life person but I usually show up early to places so I wouldn't be too nervous . Your welcome by the way

5. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AS long as you feel safe, by all means go out to one and see how you feel. Going to a bar alone isnt as good as going with friends but it beats just hanging out by yourself :slight_smile: