1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle advice?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cynical, May 23, 2014.

1. Cynical

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This is really stupid to ask help for, but I need help with hairstyles. And I tried internet but no luck, so I decided that the best place to ask was here, because if anyone knows about hair it will be the LGBT* community.

So I'm a dude, and my hair is naturally straight and I've been told its thick, and I want a hairstyle that's like short-medium in length. I would do this myself, but it stresses me out way too much to do it solo.

So please suggest anything, preferably with pictures. I love you all <3

2. Toast

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So there's this one:
    medium hairstyles for teenage guys | Men Hairstyles Idea

And then you can try what Zack Effron had:
    [​IMG]

(There were like, five different guys when I googled your specifications, repeated again and again. Zack Effron is the one I am least freaked out by. His hair is cool, though.)

And if all else fails, tell whoever cuts your hair what you want done, and he/she will come up with something good.

---------- Post added 23rd May 2014 at 10:29 PM ----------

So there's this one:
    medium hairstyles for teenage guys | Men Hairstyles Idea

And then you can try what Zack Effron had:
    [​IMG]

(There were like, five different guys when I googled your specifications, repeated again and again. Zack Effron is the one I am least freaked out by. His hair is cool, though.)

And if all else fails, tell whoever cuts your hair what you want done, and he/she will come up with something good.