1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure who to go after.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Wuggums47, May 24, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

For a while I've been talking to a woman I met while she was working at the grocery stores. She's a total nerd just like me, And told me she owns over 700 graphic novels. That has to be the sexiest thing I've ever heard. She might like me, but it could just be as a friend. The main reason I'm not sure she does is because she's incredibly beautiful, I honestly don't believe I've met anyone as pretty as her. With looks like hers she can get anyone she wanted. But honestly I wouldn't care if she was ugly, she's still the kind of person I would want. Also I know a lot of people don't usually date outside their race(not sure why). She's black, and I'm jewish, but don't look jewish. Unlike her, I'm pretty fat, but with good features, so I know I'll look good when I'm thin. And considering I barely eat anything now, I won't be fat for long.
    About a week after meeting her though I ran in to an old friend. I didn't recognize them, because the last time I had seen her, she didn't have breasts. And No I don't mean she grew up, she's transgendered. I've had fun talking to her, usually when I should be working. I also feel like I can connect to her, and she might understand my own gender identity more readily. She's probably too pretty for me too but the gap between us isn't as large as with the other woman. Also I know her from a school for disabled people, and she's already seen me when I was extremely mentally ill, and she seems perfectly fine with it.

So in your opinion, who should I seek a relationship with?

2. Calix

I hate this whole "out of league" culture. Go for whichever one you feel you could have a stronger connection with and don't worry about your or their appearance. :slight_smile: