1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with: Loneliness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by UsernamePending1, May 25, 2014.

1. UsernamePending1

Vancouver[Mon-Fri]-Calgary[Sat-Sun], Canada
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, and I guess its been the same for a while, but it seems to be exceptionally bad as of late. How do you deal with 60 tonnes of rejection? I don't think I'm lonely more than ultra competitive and being rejected is just, scary. As I am older (21), whats a good way to deal with rejection?

Sorry for the strange grammar, I'm just too confused to type properly I guess, and I'm sorry for that...

2. tulipinacup

I'm really sorry that you are going through this right now
    I think rejection comes and goes. I handle my loneliness by being alone. Often times I tend to reflect deeply on the things I've normally been doing and things I haven't.

I think one step in coping rejection is accepting it. It's all right to be scared, in fact it's all right to be vulnerable but you shouldn't let yourself dwell on it that you blame yourself in it.

3. UsernamePending1

Vancouver[Mon-Fri]-Calgary[Sat-Sun], Canada
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah it's mostly passed now, but thanks :3. I guess it's just a little hard to take for 3 years, but on a more positive note, B.A.P.'s comeback stage is this week and that's pretty awesome!

Yeah I think it was just a phase, it's usually not that bad =)

4. tulipinacup

Glad you're doing ok now :slight_smile:

5. Richie.

Hugs!! It's hard, I'm lonely now, kinda, I have a dog which provides me with company!!