1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate living here

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brandiac, May 27, 2014.

1. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So in the last few days I finally started looking for people just for chatting to find some company until I can start datign and whatever. And in this god damn piece of ass place, you only find sex-partner adverts. There's only a handful of sites with more than 10 people on them, and even those are filled with people looking for men older than 40 and shit! What the fuck am I supposed to do, wait until I turn 40?!

I don't even know if I'm angry or, depressed or want the world to end, but suddenly it seems like there's nothing to keep fighting for, because all the gay people in this country are after sex and nothing else. WHAT HAPPENED TO JUST TALKING?

Why is that too much to ask? I really don't want one of the two motivative forces in my life to suddenly wanish, because the truth is, my "kind" doesn't exist here. Noone wants to be just friends, and there's absolutely no people of my age anywhere. Even the few around 20-ish people are like "Don't have brown eyes" or "Shave this and this part fo your body, oh and I want a top only" and they're picky and shit, and I realize that it's still a year from now, but what would change in that amount of time? Not much. So I'm facing this terrible reality. I only have my family to live for now.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wel u r 18 maybe I can go out of state for college and then get a bf but if bit I would move to a different location as soon as possible

3. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah...That'll be possible in about 7-8 years.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well everything happens to people for a reasons right? So you'll be 25 and a lot of people don't find love until sometimes 40 but hey don't be like every other lonely 19 y/o and say ill never fall in love bc that's far too young to give up I mean hey look at Mathew lush he just found his guy at 25 and ya life is unpredictable you'll never know how it ends up but as Long as u hold your head up high every single day u might just find the right guy so don't give up bc if u do that then that's giving up on hope then there won't be any1 but if u keep pushing. U will find the right guy and I mean I love u I don't want u to feel down so I'm here for u (*hug*)

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    all those I's ment U's not for me for u I think u can go out of state for college and get a bf that's what u can do.