1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gagaguy, May 28, 2014.

1. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Ok so I met this kid like almost a week ago hes 17 and im about to be 17.. I met him online and he lives 30 minutes away from me & I dont really have good luck with guys like ive only actually "talked" to 2 guys and ive been fucked over twice.. well me and this kid have been texting for almost a week now and he tells me how cute I am and how im the right guy for him and that he is already starting to like me.. & I kinda fall into what he says like all the nice things and stuff & we have common interests but like idk I have a small crush on him and i have this feeling when I talk to him like a nervous feeling like ill mess everything up... but like idk he compliments me a lot and he says for me not to be nervous and I wanna take things slow so I dont mess up but like ill text him and hell respond then when I respond he doesnt respond for a while bug hell be on twitter and stuff so I wonder does he wanna talk.... or? Idk I mean if things work out when should I mention meeting up to hang out? Shoukd u text him often in the mornings when I wake up saying goodmorning & same at night? Sorry I just want everything to work out right any help??:slight_smile: Thanks!

2. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He seems to be a nice guy.
    Just don't be too clingy, You've only met him a week ago. Let things develop between the two of you for now and just have fun together, don't over think everything.
    Hope everything works out great for you two.
    Goodluck!

3. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Hey thanks for your response! i really have been watching my self so im not too clingy & yah its only been about a week juss trying real hard not to screw up. I feel like i might be trying to hard i guess but im gonna tone it down some xD if things do start to progress how long until you think i should as to hang out? (keep in mind.. i never met him in person)

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It all sounds ok, just take a bit of caution not to rush into this too much.
    Even though you both seem to like each other, you don't really know each other all that much yet. It can't hurt to take things slow and become friends and get to know each other.