1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on a straight guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SabraBoy, May 29, 2014.

1. SabraBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if its the right forum, but its the only forum which I can publish this message (according to the description)
    I'm very young (high school) but please read it, I just need help:
    In the first day I saw him, I thought he was an angel from the sky (yes, I know, I'm pathetic) even though I didn't met him personally. I started to think how cute he is with his beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, along with his freckles (yes, I LOVE FRECKLES). One day, my teacher asked me to sit near him in classroom, I was so happy.
    I was sitting near him nearly 3 months, than I noticed he was just like I imagined him to be like, and I couldn't stop thinking about him. But while I have some very special fantasies about him, I know its unhealthy for me. I have nightmares on having him finding out about my feelings, and than...
    I know I will never have him, its drives me crazy.
    What am I suppose to do?

2. Dino14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    We've all been there, bud! I have had a crush on a straight girl for the last couple of years! Unfortunately we can't control who we like.

He sounds very nice! Firstly though, are you friends with him? Or do you only associate sitting next to him as your means of interaction (not being mean, but then I can see what form of established relationship you already have)