1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emotionally distressed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by falcenav, May 29, 2014.

1. falcenav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ive fallen in love with a boy that could or could not be gay. Hes also my best friend, and I want to come out to him. I always get so emotional and thoughtful about how Im going to come out to him the next day, but I never tell him. I cant. Whenever Im with him Im just so happy and interested in him that all i can do is laugh and love him.

Ive said Id try to bring up LGBT topics to gauge his reaction, but I cant do that either. Someone else would have to bring it up.

He brings out the best in me and gets me talkative. I love him, and the feeling probably isnt mutual.

2. black-cat

I have nothing useful to contribute to the thread aside from *hugs * to you. I really hope things improve for you soon. :slight_smile:

3. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, hugs to you. (*hug*)
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you that something really good happens soon between you and your man.

4. Hyaline

That is a tough spot. the only way you'll move forward is to get brave and open up to him. But if you discover he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, just be prepared for that.

Sending you a hug too..