1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I mess things up?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gagaguy, May 30, 2014.

1. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Ok so I started talking to this kid on sunday and hes 17 and im about to be 17 ..I meg him online.. he lives 30 minutes away from me and he keeps telling me how much he likes me and im like his dream guy and how im the perfect one for him and how beautiful I am & how lucky he is to have met me and stuff.. so im thinking well maybe he does like me:3 well so everything is going good but then I see a message he sent to someone else that says like basically the same stuff! Ive been fucked over 2wice in a tow and im nit trying to let it happen again so I pretty much told him yesterday straight how it is ya kno like "ive been fucked ocer twice im not tryin to let it happen again do you talk to more than one guy?" All along them lines and he said he has guy friends but he dont flirt with them and I was like ya kno okay well im sorry (even tho I have that screenshot of the message he sent to that kid) & he was like "im just not used to being super tied down thats all." I didnt feel like I was tying him down and I dont him I dont want him to feel that way and thats not how I want it to be and that I was confused abt what he wants because of the fact hes saying the same stuff to a other guy.. & he responded saying "your just so great" then we started talking and he was like "im not in a good mood ill text you later im sorry! I promise im not mad or bored with you I just dont feel good...im honestly so sorry I will text you later! So that was at like 4 and he never texted me.. so at night time at like 10:30 I said goodnight . Did I mess everything up? Would it be bad if I asked to go to the movies next weekend?:bang:

2. Skov

No, you didn't mess anything up. What you did was caught him doing something he shouldn't have been doing. This guy seems to be pretty good at manipulation, so what he did was turned his problem back on you. Guys that are good at manipulating will do this. It makes you feel like you did something wrong when they were the ones that screwed up.

If he is talking to other guys and playing them, you don't want to get involved with him. Him saying that you are perfect and stuff after he just started talking to you on Sunday, seems too fast and makes me question his motives especially when he is saying practically the same thing to another guy. My guess, is that he is looking to manipulate, or just have a few guys to sleep with on the side. I would stay away

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U saved yourself jot messing up u saved yourself from getting fucked over 3 times