1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Best friend wants sex?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Valna, May 30, 2014.

1. Valna

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey,

I'm a straight female and I play an online game, I met this guy through it one day and we quickly became best friends, we talked for hours on end every single day without fail and I grew feelings towards him... A month after I realised I cared for him more than a friend I built up the courage and told him of my affections towards him.
    We talked and he told me he wasn't interested, I respected him and we continued being friends, I never acted out on any of my feelings for him.

After a few months he had mentioned in a conversation that he was attached to this guy, it was at this point he explained to me he was gay and this is why he wasn't interested in me as anything but a friend. I admit I felt a little disappointed since I still had strong feelings for him but it never changed anything between our friendship.

Not a lot of people knew he was gay, he didn't hide it, but he never felt the need to express it openly, people used to think we where a couple until I corrected them since we've always been comfortable enough around each other to joke about sex related things without taking any of it too seriously.

Just recently... It has became hard to tell if he is joking or not, he is aware my feelings for him never changed despite knowing his sexual preferences.
    He has told me various times if we ever get the chance to meet he would like to have sex with me, that he would do anything to pleasure me and make me feel good.
    He has even asked me a few times to teach him about the female body so he would know what to do if/when the time comes.
    We go on webcam to each other and he always jokes about doing "dirty things" over the webcam but I always decline, so I have no idea if there is any seriousness behind theses jokes.

He has also sent me several semi nude photos of himself, without me ever asking to see one of him in the past.

He talks about it so seriously that it has left me feeling rather confused...

When I ask him about it, he doesn't really say much, he doesn't find anything "odd" about him saying/doing the things he does towards me.

Even though I have strong feelings towards him.. If he was serious about wanting to have sex with me I don't think I could do it, in case he was disgusted with my female parts.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok i think hes either bi and play around with you or faking being gay to try and get with you, atleast thats what i think

3. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yeah.... unless his sense of humor is very different... that's what it sounds like.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I would be inclined to agree here. I would be REALLY careful around him because some of his actions seem to overstep the boundaries of healthy sex jokes between friends and I don't want to see you get hurt or do something you'd regret.

5. mangotree

How old is he?
    There's a chance that he has come to terms with being gay but has never been with a woman and want's to try it to "make sure he's gay" or just because he's curious about what it's like.
    Or maybe he's just really really horny when he talks to you and you're his only outlet.
    Or it's been a long time since someone has found him attractive (male or female) and he's feeling lonely and self conscious.
    Or - if it's one of those large scale cooperative games where you're on teams with a mixture of people that you know and don't know and you can all hear each other, perhaps he's trying to come across as straight to them for some reason.

He's playing with your heart, which isn't nice, but he probably doesn't realise what he's doing is wrong. You need to tell him how the comments make you feel. If he cares about you as a friend, he'll stop being a ... whatever the female equivalent of a prick tease is...

Peace be with you and good luck.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well then r ya gonna have sex with him or not? I mean he prob is straight anyway but u obviously love him so ya go for it!

7. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Obviously, there's no way I can really know what's going on but it does put me in mind of a friend of mine from back in my clubbing days. So there were about 25 of us who hung out together and went to bars and clubs--any night out there would be at least 18-20 of us. All guys, all gay--except for one. We had one straight guy who hung with us. We only went to gay bars and clubs but there he was--and he picked up girls at least as often as the rest of us picked up guys. I don't honestly think he pretended he was gay, but he sure didn't correct people and I'm pretty sure most of those girls thought they had managed to turn a gay guy.:roflmao:

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    He's bisexual

---------- Post added 30th May 2014 at 06:32 PM ----------

Hehe I've heard of women doing this too, you can get people to want have sex with you when you pretend to be something they can't have.

9. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im sorry but I do this with my female friends. If you were to walk in and hear us you wouldn't believe me when I told you I'm gay. The truth is that I'm absolutely bot interested in sex with a woman and my friends know this. They return the banter as much as I give it.

Maybe he is doing the same with you and doesn't realize that because you like him that it may be crossing a line and unwanted.

Well that or like the people above said he really is into girls are is just trying to mess with you.

Either way you need to talk with him about how it's making you uncomfortable.

10. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even if he is actually gay, you should be wary. You shouldn't let yourself be used just so he can experiment or fill some small gap in his own sex life.

Of course the choice is yours, but just make sure it would be whst you want.

Happy days :slight_smile:

11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is very common for a man to act gay to get close to a female there is a way to check. Have you ever noticed if he has been aroused when yournear him.

#11 happydavid, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
  12. jahow95

Maybe he's trying to convince himself that he's not actually gay

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This makes me wonder have men catch on to what women were doing for years to them and are now trying it on women :confused: