1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boys who act a little feminine?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PrinceFabulous, May 30, 2014.

1. So, like, I hear a lot lately that I act kinda feminine...I also hear lately, that most gay guys...Don't like feminine guys. This really has me upset. I dunno what to do; should I change how I act? Or are there plenty of gay guys who like kind of feminine ones? I like masculine guys, I hear they reaaalllly don't like fems.

2. Techno Kid

Lots of guys like feminine boys! :slight_smile: Don't change who you are! (*hug*)

3. grumpybear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally prefer feminine guys. However, you don't have to change how you act. If people can't accept you for who you are, screw 'em...

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi prince :smilewave I felt bad for u so under the forum chit chat I made a poll to see what masculine and feminine men prefer so I mad it just for u and them u can see the voting results but u have to vote to see the results and I just made it a couple minutes ago so let's see :slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you should stay as you are I'm sure you will find the perfect person for you.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, dude. You're fine. Feminine guys have their niche. :slight_smile:

7. Au.Quicksilver

I find feminine guys slightly cute without attraction.

8. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just be you. Id consider myself masculine but I have my feminine moments every now and then. Lots of masc guys like fems, lots of fems like masc. lots of masc only go for masc and lots of fem only go for fem. It really is a mixed bag in this world. All I can tell you is just be you. People should love you for who you are and not for just the way you act.

9. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you think you are "acting" feminine, or are you just being yourself? If it's who you are, then don't change. Some masculine guys like more feminine guys, to say otherwise is pigeon holing a whole group of gay men (and we know how wrong that is).

You are at your most attractive when you are being honest and genuine. If that's you, don't change.

10. Hyaline

I think genuine fem acting gays who aren't putting on a show are attractive. For me it is when the fem is an act that really turns me off. I tend to go for more masc guys generally though... I myself am mostly masc, but it really comes down to the person.

11. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should just be yourself, if it makes you feel "oh I'm so myself" if you do more feminine things then stay that way!
    Personally I think I'm a mixture when it comes to this. I always like to mention how sensitive and emotional I am, but I don't say eww when I squash a bug or something. I find it's pretty trivial things that I do in a feminine way. For example I open beer cans very carefully because I don't want to ruin my clothes with spoiled beer and things that could even hurt me in the slightest I handle very lightly. But I like it this way, and if someone else doesn't, then it's their loss (literally if they lose a limb to a saw or something)

Edit: I didn't really say much with actual contributional value, so... I'd prefer my future guy to be emotional, but that's about it really as far as masculinity/femininity goes. I wouldn't want him to wear a bow and stuff.

#11 Brandiac, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
  12. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you change how you act and build a relationship on that... it's not going to go well.

There are definitely plenty of guys who like more feminine boys. Just be yourself and keep looking :slight_smile:

13. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just like Emmet says (from queer as folk)
    i would rather my flame burn high
    so stay who you are if you want your flame to burn high :kiss: i think your cute even if your a little feminine
    hey im too so who gives a shit :slight_smile:

14. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree about being yourself. Some of those masculine boys are just internalizing the homophobia they see from others. Honestly, I think it's braver to be feminine than "act straight/masculine."

15. Sitri

Who told you gay guys don't like feminine guys? I love feminine guys, and I'm masculine!