1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any lesbians that want to wait to have sex until marriage ( or the equivalent )

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Karabeara, May 31, 2014.

1. Karabeara

I'm 14 and as of right now I still feel as though I want to wait until I'm in a life long relationship to have sex. I'm not religious and actually I'm thoroughly against Christianity and most other religions. It's more because I want to only have one partner that I love and everything. If I have sex because I get married and then we get divorced thats okay but I still want to wait. Does anyone else feel like this. Has anyone actually experienced it? Thanks for the responses and I mean like virgin not just first time with a woman.

#1 Karabeara, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yep, I feel the same way (or at least until a steady relationship).

3. BelleFromHell

Probably, or at least until I'm in a long term relationship with a woman I know I'll be with for the rest of my life.

I'm agnostic, so it isn't for religious reasons. I just don't feel comfortable giving myself up sexually to someone whom I'm not connected to 100%.

4. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to wait until I'm in a relationship with someone I trust but I can understand waiting until marriage if that's what you personally choose. There are more reasons for someone wanting to wait than just religion, I'm not religious.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No not really I'm done waiting

6. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I'm not too fond of the idea of sex unless I'm completely in love with her. The it's just another form of showing love. Not sure if I'd wait until marriage, but at least head over heels in love.

7. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have found that waiting until the right one comes along is the best thing for me. I have to really trust someone and feel what everyone keeps talking about....

8. shortie

Idk if I'd wait until marriage but I'd probably wait until I felt like I'd found the right person. Like, if I found someone who made me consider marriage, someone who I really wanted a future with, I'd be on them like butter on toast. (But only if they consent!!!)

9. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im a gay guy so dont kick me out girls
    but i just wanted to say that i want to wait till the right guy comes to me and till we both be in a serious relationship
    to have sex if we are not so serious then i might just stick to cuddles kisses and stuff like that
    btw not because of the religion i follow its just something i believe is the best and hey even though most people thinks that guys cant wait till marriage and stuff but no thats wrong there are some guys who can wait till the right one comes

10. juliegt6

I'm not waiting either! Not that I ever did but still! Lol

11. Karabeara

Lol. You guys are so funny. Some of these posts just make me laugh(not in a bad way). Thanks for the replies. You guys let me know I wasn't the only one out there and I really appreciate that. And I agree with the person who said considering marriage. It doesn't like have to be after some ceremony or anything. Just the person I plan to spend my life with.

12. thekillingmoon

When I was your age I wasn't ready to have sex either, I even decided I wasn't going to think about it until I was at least 20. Waiting until marriage was never something that I considered though. I doubt I'll ever get married. I'd prefer to be in a relationship, of course. I really believe that the best sexual experience you can have is when you're in love. But life's not perfect, so if I'm ever in a situation where I'm madly attracted to someone and they want to have sex with me, I'll consider it. I'm definitely a lot more mentally ready for it than when I was younger.

13. lovely lesbian

I kinda feel the same but I'm Horny all the time and want to have sex

14. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No reason to wait, you'll learn that waiting on sex is the least of your relationship problems and as you grow older being sexually frustrated helps exactly 0 people.

15. Najlen

I think I will probably not wait for marriage, but I agree with you guys, I would want to be in love with someone before I had sex with them.

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Don't judge people. I'm perfectly happy being celibate until the right person comes along, and plenty of us can be satisfied by masturbation until then. For some of us sex with someone requires some mental connection, since the risks of sex (especially casual sex) far outweigh the benefits of it, IMO.

I'm nearly 24, never did anything sexual, and never been sexually frustrated in my entire life. I find lesbian sex to be even more terrifying than straight sex so I'd rather hold off compared to making a mistake that will haunt me for the rest of my life.