1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to explore my feelings but I don't know how

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by chatoyant, Jun 1, 2014.

1. chatoyant

Hi,
    I'm a female teenager and thinking that I may be bisexual but I am not sure. I don't want to come out about it until I'm sure of what I am but I know that I am definitely having feelings for both genders both sexually and emotionally. I have never been in a real relationship before. If I want to test my feelings about guys that could be relatively easy but I want to see how I feel about being with a girl but I don't know how! There's barely any open lesbian or bisexual girls at my school and if I don't know if a girl is straight or not how am I supposed to test how it is to be with a girl... It's just really frustrating because I see a lot of girls at my school that I could see myself being in a relationship with but they are all either straight or closeted. Does anyone have any advice for me?

2. Maeve

I'm in a similar position. I've dated guys before, but never girls. I'm shy and I'm really not sure how to go about finding a girl to date. I'm in college, so it's probably easier to find lesbian and bi girls, but I don't know where they are! There's a queer student union, but it only meets during the school year.

No advice, but good luck.