1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Polterpup

After ending my last relationship I feel kind of...alone. I had kinda forgotten what that felt like...I just feel really depressed...as I really wanna curl up and die...ugh...anyone have anything motivational to say? Advice on how to get over this?

P.S. I really want some sushi right now...I guess it's kind of a comfort food.

2. Najlen

You should go and eat sushi. I have comfort foods that I eat when I'm down and they help. Breakups are hard, but things will get better. Talk to friends, laugh if you can. Laughing brings happy thoughts.(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. Quandary

Out Status:
    A few people
    The period just after a break up is lonely, of course, because it's an adjustment... but that doesn't mean there aren't new people out there who have yet to come into your life.

Sushi is a good comfort food to have. Better than chilled cupcakes, which I've been eating.

4. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)I'm sorrry you feel that way, I understand what it's like to go through a break up and the best advice I have for you is to distract yourself with a hobby, that's what I do (along with eating comfort food)