1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice how do I not get friend zoned ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Jun 2, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to know how I can not get friend zoned by a girl but yet not look desperate and make a girl like me more , I don't want to be friend zone help anyone with great lady advice . :confused: :help:

2. BelleFromHell

Don't be me...
    [​IMG]

3. CoffeeandCake

Ugh. I'm currently friend zoned by my crush. I just try to be the best friend I can be.

4. juliegt6

I may be femme and am submissive in bed, I make my intentions and feelings clear. I say what I feel! If I'm on a date, I make sure we both are clear this is a romantic date, not two friends getting coffee. At the end of the night, I clearly say if I did or did not like things. I had a date yesterday and we hit it off so well! I said I really had fun, I like her, and am definitely interested in meeting up again. Then kiss and we parted. By said, I mean I used the words, I like you, I am interested in another date. We have another date scheduled already!

I know it sounds super direct, and it is, but I don't want misunderstandings. I've never had any complaints about this!

I know the fear of rejection, but I'd rather try and get shot down, than not try at all.

#4 juliegt6, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to turn a friend into a romantic interest .

6. Beetle

The friend zone is made up. You can't really "make" someone like you more, just take the rejection and move on.